Manufactured homes targeted by roof scams
Here's another warning about roofing scams. This one is targeting mobile home parks.
The sheriff's office has tips for anyone having any work done on their home - manufactured or not:
- If you have an existing warranty, contact the number on your paperwork to confirm that you are dealing with the company who holds the warranty.
- Get multiple estimates.
- Before signing anything, always ensure a state-licensed contractor is doing the work.
- Verify licenser and check complaints with the Better Business Bureau.
- Request the contractor's certificate of insurance for workers' compensation and general liability coverage.
- NEVER give final payment until the work is complete.
- Never let anyone you don't know come into your home to sign papers or use the restroom.
- Conduct your business outside if you can.
takes pride in doing the best quality work for their customers in the greater Seattle and Bellevue Eastside areas of Washington state. We are re-roof specialists who have been in business since 1986 with well over 100 years experience. We love to roof. Call us (206-935-1400) or email us for a free estimate